Monday 1 June 2015

Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins

I have heard so many good things about this book on youtube, which is what made me pick the book up. I am so glad I did. Despite the very girl cover which most people find off putting, this book is so much more than 'girly'. It's a coming of age story about how discovering new abilities can change your life and show you that people may not always be who they say they are. It's a book that contains a kick ass heroine and a super adorable lead male. Throw in some supernatural elements and a smidge of romance; you get Rebel Belle.

The book tells the story of a girl named Harper Price, who, during an unfortunate event, gains kick ass super powers. And no, this is not like x-men. She has to go a long while before some mentor comes to save the day and tell her what she needs to do. She has to spend a while figuring out what to do by herself.

A book full of jokes and action, I highly recommend Rebel Belle.

No comments:

Post a Comment